Attention Deficit Disorder and ADHD...
1. Often fidgeting with hands or feet, or squirming while seated.
2. Having Difficulty remaining seated when required to do so.
3. Being easily distracted by extraneous stimuli.
4. Having difficulty awaiting turn in gams or group activities.
5. Often blurting out answers before questions are completed.
6. Having difficulty in following instructions.
7. Having difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities.
8. Often shifting from one uncompleted task to another.
9. Having difficulty playing quietly.
10. Often talking excessively.
11. Often interrupting or intruding on others.
12. Often not listening to what is being said.
13. Often forgetting things necessary for tasks or activities.
14. Often engaging in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences. (8)
|The Downside of Ritalin |
|WARNING: Not all PYCNOGENOL®* and OPC products are created equal. The PYCNOGENOL®* and OPC brands at the local store are NOT even close in quality of results (they do not have the EXCLUSIVE proprietary formulation with proteolytic enzymes, phytonutrients and cold processing for 100% bioavailability), also they become much more expensive. Heat destroys the activity of vitamins and enzymes, but costs less to manufacture. And many companies use low quality cellulose to hold the tablets together, and excipients that make the active ingredients practically non-absorbable. Also, the other brands available test very low for the active indgredient, OPCs, and electrochemical capacity - and contain insoluble residue. Ours is the proprietary and secret formulation that enhances rather than detracts from the body''s ability to absorb Masquelier''s Authentic OPCs. Pharmaceutical Grade and Batch Testing guarantees that each tablet is 100% bioavailable and 100% pure! The difference is felt by people after trying other brands. |
For best results, compare brands and you will FEEL the difference! Look for MASQUELIER''s® name and patent on the bottle. To comply with restrictions imposed on nutritional supplements: there are no sales materials included in this educational web page. Questions? You may contact us by sending an email message to the address listed below...